By Team BitBol,
In response to coronavirus outbreak, Zong 4G has announced a comprehensive plan to maintain network services, assist government authorities, facilitate customers and ensure that the economy continues functioning digitally. The plan has been designed to ensure that during this crisis, Zong 4G continues providing uninterrupted services, as connectivity is key for both customers and businesses. As a responsible corporate entity, Zong 4G has also initiated a country-wide awareness drive across all channels.
Zong’s 6 point First-Response Plan includes:
- Augmenting Network Capacity
Maintaining the reliability and capacity of the Network for the customers is the No. 1 priority for Zong 4G, while ensuring the safety and protection of all employees.
- Facilitating Customers
- Customers can access My Zong App, Online Recharge Portal and Zong 4G’s website without the consumption of their data and mobile balance
- Customers can recharge their balance in the comfort of their homes, through online banking systems and digital financial payment services
- Special Offers
- To ease customers’ financial burden and providing convenience, Zong 4G has removed service fee from its ‘Yaari load’, balance transfer services between two Zong subscribers
- Zong 4G has extended Recharge validity, which shall give our customers extended grace period to remain connected
- Supporting key government departments
- The default ring back tone (RBT) has been changed to government provided information about COVID-19